Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank you!

Hi delegates,
This is your chair Joyce. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for an amazing conference this weekend! The level and pace of debate far exceeded my expectations. For a few of us, it was our first experience as a staff member on a crisis committee, thank you for making our jobs easier and for responding so well to everything that happened in our "world". All of you were extremely enthusiastic and hardworking to the point that often, the dais could not keep up with your directives, press releases, and unilateral action requests.

To those of you who will not be around the Lower Mainland next year, I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and especially in college.
To the rest of you, I hope I will see you again at future conferences throughout your Model UN career.

To my fellow dais members, it has truly been a privilege staffing with you at CAHSMUN this year and I hope we will have the opportunity to meet again in the near future.

Respectfully,
Joyce Lee
Chair, USNSC CAHSMUN 2011

PS. I am sorry (mostly to the AG and Deputy NSA) for banning the word "cookies" in committee. It was a sad but necessary action.
PPS. I will most likely be involved with SFUMUN 2012. We are always looking for enthusiastic staff members and delegates! (sfumun.org)

1 comment:

  1. Motion for a five-minute congratulatory unmoderated caucus to commend the fantastic staff of the best committee I've ever been a part of?

    ReplyDelete